Ezonics iContact Camera Free Driver Download
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 98, Windows ME
1. Unplug the camera.
2. Download iContactDRV98ME.exe to the desktop.
3. Double click the iContactDRV98ME.exe file.
4. Click on the unzip button, it will create a new folder on the desktop called iContactDRV98ME.
5. Double click the iContactDRV98ME folder.
6. Double click the Setup folder. Locate the Setup.exe icon. (Looks like a gray icon with arrows pointing diagonally.) Double click on it the setup icon.
7. Click next through the Wizard to complete installation of drivers. After installation of the drivers, it will ask to restart. Click Yes, I would like to restart the computer.
8. Click finish to restart the computer.
9. Plug the camera into the USB port. Your computer should recognize the new device. The computer will automatically install necessary
Eswar (DG Staff Member) on 5/26/2004 (more uploads)
Already tried it? Give your review
Embed a link to this page