face it, finding the right device driver or firmware can
be a tedious, time consuming, and often impossible task!
DriverGuide was created to make staying up to date a whole
lot easier. With the help of thousands of our members,
we have compiled a massive database of drivers, firmware, and
support documents that is by far the largest
and most comprehensive on the Web. Here is what DriverGuide
will do for you:
- Provides an easy step-by-step process for finding and installing drivers.
- Offers a huge searchable archive of hundreds of thousands of driver/firmware files,
manufacturer information, and links.
- Includes discussion boards that give members the opportunity to interact
with others with their hardware type, and learn from their experiences
- Offers a drivers found area where members can upload new and hard to find
drivers for others to download.
- Provides a driver request board where members can make requests for specific
- Includes resources for Windows, Mac, Unix/Linux, and other platforms.
- Provides links to helpful tutorials, valuable utilities, and other resources.
- Offers a great collection of old, out of date, and hard to find drivers.
- Membership is absolutely FREE! Members are given lifetime access
to this site.
- Since opening in 1997, millions of people have joined DriverGuide!
We have received rave
reviews from members and industry
experts. Because the site offers extensive user participation and contribution,
registration is required. Membership is absolutely FREE!
We will e-mail you access instructions immediately after completing the registration.
Are you ready to join? Of course you are, so... JOIN